Album reviews, interviews, and concert reviews for female-run and operated music blog AudioFemme. More samples can be seen on my staff writer page.
- Live Review: As Tall As Lions at Webster Hall
- Live Review: Rubblebucket at Brooklyn Bowl
- Artist Interview: Alexa Wilding
- Artist Interview and EP Review: VÈRITÈ
Created the most successful marketing email template for music blog and event company The Wild Honey Pie. Using my template, I received the highest response rate on the team and also acquired the most sponsorships for events. I also wrote blog articles and was a head copy editor for the blog.
- Float Away With I Am Love’s Latest Single
- Journey Through Supernatural Realms With Heat Thunder
- A Night Full of Dancing at Terminal 5 With Bombay Bicycle Club
- Jukebox the Ghost’s New Release Might Inspire You to Make a Life Change
- Mother Feather Will Make You Feel Sexy as Hell
Promotional copy for national speaker Elaine Pasqua’s poster An Unheard Voice. Created the tagline “Be Heard: Your Voice Matters.”
Spotlighted New York-based upcoming events, musicians, and small businesses and entrepreneurs for event blog ORSVP. More samples can be found on my author page.
- Takumi Taco Brings Japanese-Inspired Tacos to NYC
- Smallpools’ LOVETAP! Album Review
- Red Hook Crit Race Recap
- Exclusive Album Premiere: Freya Wilcox and The Howl’s Bareknuckle Love