Album reviews, interviews, and concert reviews for female-run and operated music blog AudioFemme. Samples can be seen on my staff writer page.
- Live Review: As Tall As Lions at Webster Hall
- Live Review: Rubblebucket at Brooklyn Bowl
- Artist Interview: Alexa Wilding
- Artist Interview and EP Review: VÈRITÈ
Created the most successful marketing email template for music blog and event company The Wild Honey Pie. Using my template, I received the highest response rate on the team and also acquired the most sponsorships for events. I also wrote blog articles and was a head copy editor for the site. Unfortunately, samples are no longer available because the blog was deleted and not archived.
Promotional copy for national speaker Elaine Pasqua’s poster An Unheard Voice. Created the tagline “Be Heard: Your Voice Matters.”
Spotlighted New York-based upcoming events, musicians, and small businesses and entrepreneurs for event blog ORSVP. Samples can be found on my author page.
- Takumi Taco Brings Japanese-Inspired Tacos to NYC
- Smallpools’ LOVETAP! Album Review
- Red Hook Crit Race Recap
- Exclusive Album Premiere: Freya Wilcox and The Howl’s Bareknuckle Love